Friday, February 18, 2011

Crazy Combos

For this assignment I was supposed to create some sort of creature by combining multiple images. I just thought of some animals that I think look cool and immediately a yak and cockatoo, but I couldn't think of a way to combine those two animals so I stuck with just the yak's head. I then thought that the yak's head would look cool on a gorilla's body. When I saw the two things combined I knew that black wings would pull it all together so I found a raven and used its wings. Then I needed more layers to complete the assignment and that's when I threw on the hat and the eagle with the dude's head. I was inspired by the majestic beauty of the yak. I don't think I would do anything differently if I had to redo it, I really like the way it looks now.

1 comment: